Many people now have access to medical cannabis thanks to the legalization of the substance in a number of states across the country. The introduction of medical cannabis as a medicinal product has given many people an alternative to turn to. There are times when traditional medicines just won’t give enough treatment for people but the availability of medical cannabis gives hope to them. There are different cannabis products sold in dispensaries that cater to patients and people with conditions but one of the most popular products to use is Cannabis Oil.
Cannabis oil is basically the substance extracted from the cannabis plant done with a variety of solvents. Because the cannabis oil is an extract of the plant, it is basically rich in the compounds found in cannabis and contains THC and CBD in high concentrations. It is partly because of the high concentration of these active compounds that cannabis oil is becoming a useful medicinal substance. Cannabis oil can help people who suffer from anxiety or those who are bombarded by stress and want to relax. It can also help people who have trouble sleeping at night as the THC helps relax the system.
One of the things that makes cannabis oil a great product is that there is more than one way for you to actually use or consume it. Today we are going to look into the different ways of using Cannabis Oil.
- Vaporizing – With the help of a vaporizer, you can vaporize the cannabis oil and inhale the vapors. This is a fast way to really get the substance into your system allowing it to act fast and for the effects to happen quickly when you need it.
- Smoking – Similar to vaporizing you are basically inhaling the stuff. A common approach would be to add the oil onto your dried buds when smoking it. The oil helps keep the stuff together and the overall effect would be much greater.
- Directly ingesting – A quick and easy way to consume cannabis would just by directly swallowing it. Although this might not be a pleasurable experience for some, it is convenient. However, take note that the effects may be delayed as the oil still has to be metabolized by your living which can take some time.
- Mixing it with edibles – If you do not like to consume cannabis oil directly you can have some fun with it and mix it in with some recipes or a drink of yours. By doing so it will much easier to get it down your throat without the unsavory taste of the oil.
- Applying it on your skin – For those people with certain skin ailments and want to nourish their skin, an option would be to simply apply the cannabis oil directly onto the affected area on the skin. The oil helps facilitate skin exfoliation and provides the skin with helpful nutrients.
Cannabis oil can be used in a variety of ways and with a variety of health benefits it offers who could stay away? Whether for medicinal or recreational use, Cannabis Oil is surely something to try.